Number Plate Zone is an approved number plate supplier and manufacturer
DVLA is a registered trademark of the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency.
4D Number Plates Front & Rear
4D Number Plates Front & Rear is a term used to describe a new generation of number plates. 4D Laser Cut Number Plates use laser cut acrylic letters instead of letters which are simply printed onto the reflective material as seen on most 4D Number Plates. These add a level of depth which isn’t seen on many cars.
They look good in all scenarios, especially when the light hits them, and will truly make your car stand out. Number Plate Genie offer’s the largest selection of 4D Number Plates online to make your vehicle stand out from the world. We make all 4D Number Plates in our workshop using the latest professional laser cutting technology. Get high quality 100% road legal 4D Number Plates Front & Rear with premium standard materials online today. Get the best 4D Number Plates Front & Rear at Number Plate Zone.
A 4D Number Plates Front & Rear is a type of number plate that uses raised acrylic letters to give a 3-dimensional effect. They are made of impact-modified acrylic and offer high durability and longevity, making them a popular choice for car enthusiasts looking for an easy and affordable upgrade to their vehicle.
4D Number Plates Front & Rear are also known as “next-gen number plates” or “laser cut acrylic number plates.” They are constructed from a laser-cut black Perspex® acrylic (polymethyl methacrylate), which is made from acrylic acid polymers in a polymerisation reaction. This makes them more durable than traditional 2D number plates, which are made of printed paper or plastic.
Here are some of the benefits of using 4D Number Plates Front & Rear:
- They look more modern and stylish than traditional number plates.
- They are more durable and will last longer.
- They can be personalized with your own custom design.
- They can help to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd.
Number Plate Zone
Number Plate Zone is Manchesters Number 1 Custom Number Plate Maker. So for anyone looking for a new number plate, we offer a wide variety of options, including 3D, 4D, and standard number plates. They also have a team of experts who can help you create a custom plate that perfectly suits your needs.
- 3D number plates: 3D number plates have a raised lettering that makes them more visible and easier to read, especially at night.
- 4D number plates: 4D number plates are a newer type of number plate that has a holographic effect that makes them even more difficult to counterfeit.
If you are looking for a new number plate for your vehicle, We offer a wide range of plates, a custom plate service, and a fast turnaround time. You can be sure you are getting a quality product from a reputable company.
Our Promise To You
Each number plate is not only legally compliant, but also exclusively tailored to the specific requirements of the individual customer. This personalized approach empowers us to consistently deliver a level of service that is dedicated to meeting and surpassing the unique expectations and preferences of each customer and the vehicles they own.
From design and manufacturing to distribution, we take extreme pride in every aspect of our process to ensure the delivery of superior quality number plates that embody the very essence of craftsmanship and dedication. Shop with us now to experience the difference that our attention to detail and expertise makes.
– All our Number Plates are 100% Road Legal
– All our Number Plates are 100% MOT Compliant
– All our Number Plates are DVLA Approved
– All our Number Plates have 3 YEARS Warranty
– All our Number Plates are jet washable
Number Plate Zone
1- Standard Delivery 1-2 Working Days – Tracked - £5.99
Please note: if the wrong shipping address and postcode are entered, we will try to contact you by phone and email, but failing that, your order will sit and wait until you contact us. We use the postcode system, so the digits need to be entered carefully.
Number Plate Zone cannot guarantee these timescales and cannot be held responsible for postal delays with any of the carriers we use, or any other failures that are out of Number Plate Zone control.
The Number Plates Zone will not be held liable if the wrong postage method is selected. We will not be held liable if a UK delivery method is chosen and a non-UK address is entered. Lost items are not deemed lost by couriers until 14 days after posting. Number Plate Zone is not liable to refund or cancel the transaction once goods have been made and dispatched. We will not be held liable for loss, and we will not replace any orders that are lost or missing. We will provide tracking details and the rest is up to you to follow through.
We cannot replace or refund lost or stolen goods in transit without a full postal investigation and trying to determine what went wrong. We may also not refund or replace goods until the postal insurance pays out.
Our courier will try to deliver your item twice. If you are not available on both of these occasions, they will send the goods back to us.
The Number Plates Zone will not replace any items destroyed by the courier and will instead require you to purchase a brand new product.
WHY DO I NEED TO SEND DOCUMENTS?
Providing both Proof of ID and Proof of Entitlement is a legal requirement for authorised Registered Number Plate Suppliers (RNPS). This comes directly from the DVLA, who dictate that you should only get number plates made up at a RNPS such as ourselves. The provision of documentation when purchasing number plates helps to protect road users from the increasing threat of vehicle crime, including cloned number plates and vehicles.
Send your documents through to
If you could put your order number and Reg Number on the messaage and send to
Email - email@example.com
Whatapp - 07922 887 911
What do I need to get a number plate made?
As mentioned above, you’re required to send one Proof of ID and one Proof of Entitlement.
For your Proof of Identification, we can accept the following:
- Driving License.
- Passport or National ID Card.
- Utility Bill or Council Tax Bill from within the last three months.
- A Current Account (Bank) or Building Society statement from within the last three months.
- A Police Warrant Card (or ID if civilian Police staff) or Armed Forces ID.
- Please note that this ID must be for you, (the person placing the order), not for the person receiving it (if sending it to a friend or family member for example).
For the Proof of Entitlement, we can accept the following:
- Vehicle Registration certificate (V5C or V5CNI).
- New Keeper Supplement (V5C/2 or V5CNI/2).
- DVLA-issued Certificate of Entitlement (V750 or V750NI).
- DVLA-issued Retention Document (V778).
- An email confirmation of purchase from the DVLA or 3rd Party Seller (e.g. SwiftReg, AbsoluteReg).
- An in-date number plate authorisation certificate (V948) with an official DVLA or DVSA stamp.
- An electronic number plate authorisation certificate (eV958)
- A vehicle Tax reminder letter or SORN document (V11 or V11NI)
- Temporary registration certificate (V379 or V379NI).
- A letter of authorisation on headed paper from a fleet operator (including Hire & Leasing companies) quoting the document reference number from the cars V5C.
- If you have ordered for yourself, this must be a document relating to your registration. If you have ordered for someone else, it must be their Proof of Entitlement (e.g. V5C), and not your own.